DeVry University said that this self-paced video library is unique for three reasons: “Topics reflect LinkedIn’s list of most in-demand skills; are taught by all women professors, and provide an on-ramp to understand the technology of the future for everyone.”
The initial set of videos in DeVry’s Skill-Building Video Library include:
- Data Visualization in Python with Matplotlib with Natalie Waksmanski-Krynski, Ph.D.
- Simulating An IoT Home Security System With Tinkercad with Natalie Waksmanski-Krynski, Ph.D.
- Data Wrangling In Python Using Pandas with Natalie Waksmanski-Krynski, Ph.D.
- Programming with Python with Gina Cooper, Ph.D.
- Data Analytics With Power BI with Gina Cooper, Ph.D.
- Enhance Your Excel Skills For Business Success with Ellen Jones, Ph.D. and Professor Roxanne Wittkamp
- How to Find Loans and Grants for your Business During COVID-19 with Wendy Finlay, DBA
- Covid-19 Business Toolkit Series – Managing Business Financials with Sean T. Wright, EdD
- Application of Machine Learning with Python with Genevieve Marie Isabelle Sapijaszko, Ph.D.